- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Candidate must be excellent in English in term of verbal, written & comprehension. Mandarin speaking will be added advantage.
- Minimum Diploma in Banking / Finance or any related fields if preferable.
- Work From Home basis.
- Office Hour
- Allowance RM
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.