- Responsible for activities related to logistic/shipment operations which include managing forwarding agent, shipping, custom clearance, import and export tax exemption, and local transportation.
- Ensure customers’ schedules are met effectively through advanced planning.
Drive cost savings through all phases of material/goods movement process.
- Maintain customs compliance for all import and export processes.
- Oversees operational logistics needs, include daily operation issue.
- Collaborate with other department to coordinate logistic issue.
Maintain and ensure inventory accuracy and proper documentation.
- To prepare forwarders or transporters’ quotation.
- To liaise with customs, forwarders, and logistic companies for import and export shipments.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and compliance in relation to Malaysian Customs and Trade compliance.
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing shipment.
- To execute 3rd Party Business Arrangement for warehousing and inbound outbound freight operations.