- Liaise with Senior Management and coordinate office activities
- Deliver instructions given by President to Senior Management and follow up closely with progression.
- Summarize all reports from Senior Management to reduce the time of reading by the President
- To organize travelling plans and itinerary of the President.
- Study product related materials to our business nature and report to the President
- To assist on personal errands/assignments for the President
- To ensure all meetings run smoothly and all attendees attend on time
- Handle all administrative and financial tasks for the President
- To accompany the President to attend events in local or outstation if needed
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required by the PresidentREQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in these fields of Law or Account or equivalent
- Required Languages(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives that has experience in working as Personal Assistant.
- Candidate must be highly adaptable, proactive, able to work on own initiative quickly, teamwork mindset, and can-do attitude with the drive to achieve significant result.
- Required professional writing and communication skill, strong coordination skills & volunteerism mindset.
- Must be able to read and write in Chinese