1. Plan and monitor the production operation so as to ensure the production output is achieved with maximum efficiency, minimum reject, and optimize uptime.
2. Troubleshoot and solve production problems and liaise with related departments to ensure department goals are achieved.
3. Continuously monitor and conduct improvement in work processes and methods in regards to quality control, 5S, productivity enhancement, and resources utilization in order to achieve departmental quality objectives.
4. Control and create safety awareness among subordinates so as to ensure no internal incident and accident occurred on properties and people.
5. Enforce the implementation of company rules, regulations and policies.
6. Ensure production quality and safety standard is comply.
7. Prepare timely production and others performance reports to superiors as required and analyze the production and other indices performance reports and develop or recommend the necessary action plan.
8. Supervise, train, and motivate subordinates in all aspects of their work performance to attain high skills level to meet daily operation requirements.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering.
2. Demonstrates problem-solving, project management, and leadership skills.
3. Possess lean manufacturing knowledge.
4. Required language(s): English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
5. Fresh graduates are welcome.