- To handle full statutory auditing and accounting assignment independently.
- Participate in client assignments from beginning to end including undertake audit planning and filed work with minimal guidance and ensure well documented audit work papers to support audit conclusion and result.
- Assist senior in preparing audit schedules and audit procedures.
- Prepare draft tax computation and ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities.
- Reply to Manager’s review points within timeframe given.
- Follow up any outstanding issues and letters from clients.
- Liaise with company secretary, tax agents and other authorities to obtain statutory information required during the course of the audit.
- Undertake other assignment assigned by superior from time to time.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Partial professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, MIA or equivalent).
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year experience in Audit.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work as a team and also able to work independently and in a tight deadline environment.
- Detailed and organized and can manage self well.