You will play an important role to:
- Work as a QA for all our custom software development projects.
- Communicate with team members under full requirements of each project.
- Come up with suggestions to which QA tools and processes to deploy.
- Create test plans and test cases based upon software requirements.
- Finding defects or bugs through manual testing with the aid of an automated test tool.
- Work with the development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Prepare a test script.
- Perform a test using manual testing.
- Generate a report based on the tests conducted.
- Perform software and portal testing.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding usage/ functionality of customized systems.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- To perform a first level manual testing based on the ticket assigned, before escalating it to the developer.
- Assist in documentation writing for example software requirements, help document or process documentation when required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
- At least 1 year of related work experience in the software testing field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Why join us?
- Young & cheerful working environment with frequent company events (sports, movie/ KTV day, team building, etc).
- Office pantry with free flow of coffee, tea, cereal drinks, snacks, sweets, etc.
- Parking and Penang bridge toll charges claimable.
- You are entitled to Annual leave and Sick leave.
- Training will be provided, friendly colleagues will provide guidance and support.
For more company information or other vacancies, please visit our website at https://mastertech.my/ or company Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/joinmastertech