- Work closely with E-Commerce service provider, Assisting the Sales and Marketing departments with campaigns and events.
- Assist in conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing campaigns, including major sales (e.g. 11.11), seasonal festivals (e.g. Chinese New Year, Christmas) and other major cross-category campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, including working with internal account managers, user research, creator manager, and other cross functional teams (e.g. Marketing team, PR, graphic designers, product team, R&D team etc etc) for campaign creation and optimization.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, e-Commerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage trends and developments to optimise campaigns.
- Regularly track/review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimisation of marketing campaigns
- Assist in research requests & studies
- Create and routinely update templates for internal tracking and external reporting of campaign results in all locations.
- To assign time to time ad-hoc dutie
- Currently pursuing a/enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/ Marketing or related field
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Knowledge in social media management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in Excel
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management will be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Video editing is a plus