- Reviews all product costs and marketing plan to ensure items purchased are at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source, and urgency of need in order to meet marketing plan.
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Coordinates with Warehouse Operations to maintain the proper product flow through the facility, in a timely manner.
- Participates in developing and managing Distribution P&L by conducting analysis and providing relevant procurement data.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Attributes:
– Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
– Able to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets
– Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations
– Keen attention to detail and accuracy
– Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Management, etc.
– 1 year working experience.
– Ability to write and speak in BM, English and Chinese
– Ability to communicate with people surrounding
– Ability to negotiate with supplier
– Computer literate
– Pleasant, well discipline, honest and hardworking.
– Posses own transport.