Important : Kindly provide your portfolio / artwork for this role
Ready to kick-start you career? You’ve come to the right place!
What you will be doing:
- Creative work such as graphic design, photography and videography
- Keen interest in the creative design
- Interested in experimenting with different ideas
- Manage production of marketing materials, include leaflets, flyers, posters and etc
- Work with the co-founder and branding team to explore creative design and work to contribute to brand awareness
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Most of all, you must be willing to learn & explore
- Bachelor Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Highly skilled in graphic design, art direction, photoshop, illustrator, in design, videography, photography, after effects, final cut pro
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand’s history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment·
- Biased to action + master in prioritising: you always focus on tackling the biggest challenge first (both short & long term) without getting distracted with nice-to-haves
- Can do attitude
- Able to anticipate changes and requirements
What we offer :
- Hybrid Working. A mixture of working remotely and working from the office.
- Fun office culture. Employee engagement activities, Employee recognition and so on.
- We have Great Benefits: Leaves, Health etc. (We’ve got you covered!)
- There is plenty of room for GROWTH
- We provide you with fully paid training