Talent Recruitment and Management
- Involve in an end-to-end process in regards to recruitment, selection and hiring process internally
- Identify, propose and advise hiring methods for both local and overseas recruitment.
- Ensure all approved roles are advertise internally and externally.
- Organize and participate in mass recruitment events e.g. career fair, university fair.
- Taking on active and creative approach to source for suitable candidates to fill in the employment
gaps within the organization as well as for outsourcing to clients.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house database for internal and external candidates.
- Liaise with Department Heads to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews and record in
- Assist in writing approved jobs specifications in line with the company requirements.
- Implement simple, accurate and yet effective trackable resourcing records and administration
- Carry out ‘on-boarding’ procedures of new staff including orientation.
- Develop Manpower budget based on operational need and financial standard.
- Assist in general office duties including reception of visitors; handling telephone calls; photocopying
- In-charge of hotel and flight bookings
- Oversee building maintenance
- Involve in Safety and Health of the company and its employees
- Renewal of Tenancy Agreement
- Assist in company functions ie. Annual Dinner / Retreat etc.
- To raise Purchase Requisition / Purchase Order as and when required.
- Source quotations and negotiate prices with identified potential suppliers, expedite orders and follow-up on delivery.
- Assist in payroll process
- Assist in ad hoc work as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in any discipline.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduate with great learning attitude and independent are encouraged to apply.
- Detailed, careful, fast learner, well organized, good time management and versatile.
- A team player with the capability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact with all level of employees.
- Excellent Oral and Written English skills