• Receiving invoices through mail or email
• Compiling invoices for approval
• Entering invoices into the accounting system
• Processing payments through the banking portal
• Maintaining creditor listings/outstanding reports weekly
• Ensure each payment performed is properly supported with documents in accordance with payment policies
• Preparing invoices for our client in the accounting system and sending to the client
• Receipting payment from clients in the accounting system
• Maintaining debtor ledgers
• Preparing age debtor listings/outstanding reports weekly
• Perform bank reconciliations on a weekly basis
• Tracking of unclear cheque/ transaction status
• Ensure closing of weekly tasks with timely and accurate data entry
• Prepare the weekly cash flow report for the Senior Consultant
• Responsible for filing of supporting documents to ensure proper record keeping
• Perform ad-hoc tasks when required / Perform other related duties as assigned
Minimum 0-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply (preferably female)
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
Excellent communication, planning, and organisational skills
• Medical and dental reimbursement.
• Annual bonus and annual salary increment.
• Annual lunch and annual trip.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM3,300.00 /month