· Assist in handling all financial reporting matters especially on auditing including completion audit assignment and supervision of juniors.
· Assist to carry out good quality and high standards of audit assignments in an independent, efficient and effective manner.
· Ensure audit assignment progress and meet due deadlines.
· Work closely with Managers and partners.
· To assist in liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industry.
· Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification (e.g ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/CPA Aust./MBA).
· Membership of MIA is an added Advantage.
· Minimum 2 years of related experience in a reputable accounting firm
· Self- motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity.
· Good command of verbal and writing skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
· Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.