– Attend to incoming calls and respond to customer’s queries and requests in a courteous and professional manner.
– Strive for First Call Resolution at all times. Cases that cannot be resolved upfront should be immediately escalated to the appropriate party.
– Follow up customer calls where necessary
– Manage and resolve customer complaints
– Personalize service by cross selling and upselling products and services which are suitable for customer
– Identify and escalate issues to Team Manager or Service Manager
– Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
– Able to accommodate to the shift hours and adhere to the work schedule
– Continuously strive to achieve and exceed agreed productivity and KRA targets
– Carry out any other duties assigned by Management
– Malaysian citizen
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
– Able to handle Mandarin speaking customers is an added advantage
– Good oral communication, interpersonal and active listening skills
– Basic PC knowledge, with the ability to quickly adapt to new software applications
– Must be able to work on shift (allowance provided)
– Required to work on weekends and public holiday
– Willing to work in Damansara City / Wisma Hong Leong / Menara Raja Laut / PJ City
Note: Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each individual on their application status. Successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted from the contact details shared in resume/ CV.