You will play an important role to:
- Focus on members’ acquisitions, conversions and retention, primarily on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create content, landing pages and optimize user experience to increase qualified marketing leads and conversions.
- Develop social media campaigns and to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to effectively devise, structure and deliver marketing strategies.
- Coordinate with designers to ensure that all design objectives are in line with resolved digital marketing strategies.
- Plan and monitor campaigns’ spending against the budget allocated.
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, as well as the success of the social media projects.
- Prepare reports in a timely manner on the campaigns’ performance.
- Conduct market research, analyse and identify the latest trends/technologies in order to stay abreast of the industry trends.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- At least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising/Media or a related field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Junior / Senior position available.
- Well-versed in Facebook’s algorithm and strong familiarity with multiple social media platforms to enhance brand awareness, impressions and has a proven track record in managing and optimizing paid media campaigns.
- Tech savvy and good knowledge of online marketing tools.
- Experience in marketing agencies, e-Commerce, affiliate marketing or drop shipping business will be an added advantage.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.