• Responsible for new product introduction (NPI)，manufacturability verification of pilot production software
• Responsible for new product introduction (NPI), Open Circuit Voltage (OCV) test, Withstand voltage test, protection parameter test, functional test, aging test, system test, air tightness test of editing, maintenance and management of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) statements
• Manufacturability verification after the change of the process software Electronic Communication Network (ECN), importing the ATE statement change to the production test
• Responsible for formulating test standard documents, work instructions, production tracking and on-site processing of process problems
• Increase test balance rate and improvement efficiency in production
• Verification of new product process and tooling design, provide technical support for production process.
• Other tasks as assigned by the superior/management.
• Gender is not limited, 25-40 years old
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in engineering field or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing field, energy storage batteries and inverters is preferred
• Familiar with MES，ERP，OA system, CAD and other structural or electronic viewing software
• Proactive in work, proficient in using Word, EXCEL, PPT office software, able to use common battery testing tool
• Familiar with and understand product SMT, AI, DIP, assembly, welding, testing and other full process technical experiences and good communication skills and anti-pressure ability, be responsible.
• Effective communication skills, proficiency in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia, and ability to interact with people. (Mandarin speaker will be priority)