• Great opportunity to be one of our pioneers team members in Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia.
• The ideal candidate Mandarin speaking will responsibilities on MRO and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives execution.
- Integrate and manage the procurement needs of MRO, equipment, and services submitted by various departments of the company, and be responsible for the development and management of competitive suppliers, and the assessment and assessment of supplier qualifications.
- Responsible for the company’s MRO procurement, equipment consumables procurement, service inquiry and negotiation and bidding process, cost control, and execution of procurement contract signing, delivery acceptance, reconciliation and payment and other processes.
- Other tasks as assigned by the superior/management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience the same position in related industry.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin, Malaysia, listening, speaking, reading and writing, Hokkien, Cantonese, Hakka is preferred; master SAP system or other similar management systems and Office software.
- Familiar with trade terms, contract law, and procurement bidding rules, and can independently handle relevant contracts.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills and supplier relationship management skills; honest and honest, proactive, organized and efficient.
- Able to travel to oversea and local, and able to drive.