- Lead and handle all Basel reporting matters for the Bank.
- To prepare and review Basel reports in accordance to BNM guidelines and internal
policy for team lead to review and approved.
- Streamline process and develop SOP with Technical Interpretation for all Basel Reporting.
- Improve knowledge and keep abreast with latest development on technical matters
with regards to Basel Reporting.
- To implement and lead Basel reporting related projects.
- To coordinate with relevant departments to respond to internal/external queries
pertaining to Basel Reports proactively.
- Maintain good repo with key stakeholders.
- Support new product rollout in terms of Basel requirements.
- Reduce audit findings, compliance with SREF governance and processes.
- Review control checklist on important risk data fields used for Basel reporting.
- To review and ensure reconciliation of work stream data to the General Ledger and
other definitive sources.
- Possess recognized diploma or degree in accounting qualification or equivalent
- More than 5 years working experiences
- Technical knowledge of BNM/BCBS Prudential Framework.
- SQL, technical and functional designs for databases, ETL, data warehousing, and
- Knowledge of SAP Financials module.
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Computer literate with good spreadsheet skills, particularly MS. Excel
- Able to work independently able to multi-task and work independently with minimum